Mesh clothing models

Sharing Information About Creating Clothing & Other Items for the Viva Mesh Avatar
NanciBarthelmess

Mesh clothing models

Post by NanciBarthelmess »

I make clothes for SL and use base mesh clothes rigged for specific mesh bodies. Is there a specific mesh body style recommended for Viva avatars? (I can double-check once I finish setting up my avatar but I'm planning on shaping my Viva-wearing alt for V-Tech tees so I'm asking for general recommendations.)
vivasystem
Amministratore

Re: Mesh clothing models

Post by vivasystem »

Nanci, wonderful to hear that you are thinking about creating clothes for Viva. Originally, I had a Blender model available for rigging and clothing creation, but decided to hold off since Viva Version 2 is in the works. Version 2 has an improved body. I didn't want creators to put a lot effort into making clothing since a different body was on the horizon.

If interested, I have a review team which has been critiquing the various permutations of Version 2. You are more than welcome to be a part of the team. (Anyone is welcome to join the team. No specific expertise is needed.) Drop me a line in-world, and I will get you on the group.

Version 2 is still a couple of months away from release. I'm a bit tied up with my RL job at the present, but work on the new version will begin again in earnest when things settle down in RL.

I will make an announcement here on the Viva forum when Version 2 is ready.
Sundance
NanciBarthelmess

Post by NanciBarthelmess »

Thanks. I'll make a note to drop you a line. I did some quick checking and so far it looks like the Belleza Venus mesh tee worked pretty nicely for it.
vivasystem
Amministratore

Post by vivasystem »

Excellent. Thanks for posting. That information might be helpful to others.
Sundance
datingmannn

Optimal Сasual Dating - Genuine Females

Post by datingmannn »

Turn casual moments into unforgettable dates – choose the best casual dating site!
Actual Women
Supreme Сasual Dating