Master HUD Jumps Off the Screen

Something not working right? This is the place to report problems and bugs. Sundance (the creator) and other users will try to help you solve problems. Also, this is the place to provide feedback and suggestions: what do you like about Viva? How can Viva be improved?
vivasystem
Amministratore

Master HUD Jumps Off the Screen

Post by vivasystem »

Out of the several hundred people who have downloaded Viva, two people have reported a problem with the Master HUD jumping off the screen. If this happens to you, you'll see a small part of the Master HUD remain visible lower on your screen. Upon trying to re-position it, and then clicking one of the tabs, the HUD will jump back off the screen again.

Since this problem occurs rarely and randomly, it's difficult for me to pin down its source. It appears to be some odd occurrence of events when the HUD is first used. This problem occurs only the very first time HUD is rezzed. If the HUD appears properly on its first use, then it's fine thereafter.

I'll continue to work toward a solution, but I have an easy fix if you run into this problem. It's just a matter of downloading the free Viva package again and starting with a fresh copy of the HUD. The probability of the problem occurring with a second HUD is very low and you shouldn't have to deal with it any further.
Sundance
datingmanCic

Supreme Сasual Dating - Genuine Ladies

Post by datingmanCic »

Unlock a world of casual fun and excitement with the premier dating site.
Live Women
Exemplary Сasual Dating