All Versions of Viva Are Now Free

Suggestions on how to use Viva, helpful hints, comments, etc.
vivasystem
Amministratore

All Versions of Viva Are Now Free

Post by vivasystem »

I had originally set the Level 2 price at L$800 and the Level 3 price at $3,500, but Viva really needs to develop a solid user base and it needs creators to make skins, clothing and other items for her.

Let's face it, skin and clothing really can make an avatar shine. The question becomes how to enlist those high quality creators to make skins and clothing? I believe they will come if there's a good user base. And how to grow the user base? Offer Viva free.

It also makes sense to offer Viva free to work out the kinks. Whenever a new mesh avatar is introduced, there are always problems that creep up. Offering it free provides me with an opportunity to make improvements. I am listening carefully to your suggestions, and I'm already beginning to make changes based on user input.

Because market is almost exclusively dominated by a couple of brands, it's almost impossible for someone new to establish any sort of presence. There is only so much one can do with topology, but it is possible for someone offer something different in the way of extras. Viva does that by offering an innovative and easy-to-use Master HUD. Included in the Master HUD is a Bakes on Mesh system that is way beyond anything else that has been developed for Mesh avatars.

So . . . for the time being, I am giving away the avatar free in-world at this store: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Gamma/38/108/54. Or on the Marketplace for 1 Linden: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/VI ... 3/19422818.

The marketplace package is a bit easier to use since it's all unpacked and organized in folders and files. The in-world package requires unpacking.

Sometime down the road, I will need to charge - or perhaps create a derivative. Right now, all packages are available at no charge.

Sundance Haiku
Sundance
mandatCic

купить gmail аккаунт usa Kechuans.

Post by mandatCic »

Is it legal and ethical to purchase Gmail accounts from Kechuans, a provider allegedly selling USA accounts, in order to manipulate online activities and bypass security measures? Are there potential risks associated with using such accounts, and what steps can be taken to ensure authenticity and safety?

Experience carefree connections with the top-rated site for casual dating adventures.
Real Women
Optimal Сasual Dating
matchCic

Super Сasual Dating - Authentic Damsels

Post by matchCic »

Unlock a world of casual fun and excitement with the premier dating site.
Verified Females
Exemplary Сasual Dating